Right, finally a bit of progress..
Managed to get the oil cooler finally on and fitted, including remote oil filter.
This now means I can fit a 90 silicon bend to my turbo.. what a faff.
Next up was making my shiny catch tank fit, a bit more faffing as it fouled on the replacement brake line I ran. But I got it to fit in the end..
You can also just make out my fuel pressure regulator on there as well, just below the catch tank. Which takes us to the next job I ticked off the list and that’s fuel lines.
Terrible picture, but all the fuel lines are now made up and sort of thrown on the car. They all need securing in places, and I’ll hopefully have that done quite soon. Just waiting on the P clips to arrive before I can make a start.