It fired into life this evening, pretty sweet moment after 6 months or so of laying dormant. I can crack on with interior wiring loom and other bits and bats now.
Lists of jobs before I dare book a shakedown:
– Wiring / electrics / cut off
– Fuel system
– Brake lines / fit front calipers
– Turbo checked over and rotated
– Rocker cover / catch tank
– Fit new radiator
– Baffled sump to be made and then fitted
At that point it will be ready to be run out, I want to try and get a Blyton day booked in early to mid April giving me time to iron out any bugs before Snet in May. Quite a bit of work, and money to be spent between then and now.
I have the day tomorrow to get cracking, and some days off of work here and there as well.